Ministerial Search facilitates individuals and committees in faith-based organizations through the tasks required to successfully recruit a new spiritual executive. Simply stated, the core program:
- Provides a roadmap, landmarks and how-to methodology for the Ministerial Search Committee, the Board of Trustees, the Congregants and the Candidates to participate at their best,
- Honors individual human systems, group dynamics and group process in a complex context within a faith-based setting,
- Incorporates and aligns with human resources and management consulting best practices,
- Exceeds staffing industry quality standards, and
- Fosters confidence and impeccable integrity in the result.
The roadmap for the program consists of 7 landmarks, with ‘how-to’ instructions, guidance, tips and document templates provided for each landmark.
For example, Landmark 6: Select Candidates, includes the detailed process to guide individuals through the activities and decisions needed to: screen applicants, interview candidates, check references and select the new spiritual leader.
This detailed 11-step selection process integrates the actions of the
- Minister Search Committee,
- Headquarters of the faith-based organization.
The first step to Select Candidates is called Pre-Screen Applicants, and is shown graphically below. How-to instructions and document templates provide support throughout the entire process.
The Ministerial Search Program is the result of Divinely inspired guidance that artfully integrates 21 identifiable ingredients.
Click on the image to learn more.
The 7 phases of the program (the landmarks on the roadmap), are supported by principles and practices found in:
All elements of the program are supported by