Veronica's work in the world focuses on positive change and movement.
Called forth by Spirit in 2002, Veronica leaned into her faith and extensive experience as management consultant and staffing industry executive to develop an innovative process that facilitated the recruitment of a new senior minister for Unity of Walnut Creek. Honoring spiritual principles, Universal laws, and proven business practices, the Ministerial Search process was created.
During her 20+ year career in the professional services and high-tech industries, Veronica was often the designated go-to person to introduce and champion new change initiatives. In positions ranging from Controller to Vice-President to HR Compensation Manager and HR Consulting Partner, she helped individuals, departments and organizations, navigate and transcend the barriers that emerge when change is present. Veronica has seen first-hand that the transition of spiritual leaders is one of the biggest challenges and biggest changes a faith-based community can experience.
With an education and functional background in human resources, accounting and information technology, Veronica integrates an educated awareness of business issues and desired outcomes with an innate understanding of human behavior and dynamics. Recent organizational clients include Unity Center of Walnut Creek, Cisco, Intuit, Chevron, PG&E, and Juniper Networks where Veronica has provided services in the areas of strategy development, change management, communications, leadership development, and process improvement. Prior Corporate Experience The 2002 ministerial search project for Unity of Walnut Creek was an opportunity to revitalize a methodology Veronica had developed years earlier to facilitate the complex decision-making process that large, often public companies, would go through to choose their next multi-million dollar software package. In addition to using best practice facilitation methods for guiding teams through a designed process, as a facilitator, Veronica has led peer circles, coaching circles and wisdom circles. She has facilitated World Cafés in corporate and organizational settings, and team-building using Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team. A student of HeartMath and Non-Violent Communication, she subscribes to The Art of Hosting and harvesting meaningful conversations, and is practiced at holding sacred space. She is a certified BePeace / Connection Practice trainer and is experienced in large-group Appreciative Inquiry and Open Space facilitation methods.
Veronica's natural enthusiasm and passion for facilitating transformative processes emerged following a near death experience. Her presence fosters safety and vulnerability and is known to substantively deepen the discovery process. Anchored in practical spirituality and using an intuitive approach, she compassionately guides clients towards their potential. Veronica specializes in helping individuals and groups reach higher levels of emotional and spiritual intelligence. As a certified coach, she has worked with groups and hundreds of individuals where she is known for initiating ripples of positivity that affirmatively impact the quality of life for clients and the people around them.
Memberships and Affiliations
- BAodn, Bay Area Organizational Development Network,
Women in Leadership Council Member, Group Facilitator
- SFBAC, San Francisco Bay Area Coaches, Former Board Member
- EBC, East Bay Coaches, Past-President
- ICF, International Coaching Federation, Global Member
- SHRM, Society for Human Resource Management, Member
- UWC, Unity of Walnut Creek, Prayer Team Leader
Credentials and Certifications
- PCC, Professional Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- ORSC, Organizational Relationship Systems Coach
- CPCC, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, The Coaches Training Institute
- TCI Team Coach, Team Coaching International
- EGL Executive Coach, Envision Global Leadership
- CCP, Certified ChangeWorks® Assessment Tool Practitioner
- CCP, Certified Compensation Professional, World at Work
- Rutgers University, Accounting and Information Systems
- Former staffing industry executive with in-depth knowledge and experience in the areas of applicant tracking, candidate processing and executive search
- Management consultant with 20+ years of experience successfully facilitating cross-functional groups through complex decision-making processes
- Active faith-based community leadership volunteer for 15+ years
- Specialist in the areas of change management, leadership development, communications, and process improvement
Veronica Wolfe, PCC, CPCC, ORSC
Veronica selects and trains every specialist working with Ministerial Search.